Saturday, January 21, 2006

Finished

My first FO of 2006. The MIL sock:

Vital stats:

Yarn: Socks that Rock in Heavy Metal

Pattern: Basically the Universal Sock Pattern.

Needles: Crystal Palace size 1 dpns

Started: December 2-ish, 2005

Finished: January 21, 2006

There were a few "firsts" with these socks. I had never used this yarn before (love it) and this was my first project with dpns. Prior to this I had used the magic loop method. But I bought the yarn on vacation and the store didn't have a long enough circular needle. I figured it was high time I learned to use those giant toothpicks anyway. I haven't entirely decided which method I prefer. I think I need to knit another pair or two each way before I come to that conclusion.

And now, one more question. What did G give Catie to eat or drink while I was at work?


Was there more than just breast milk in that cereal? Neither of them are telling, I'm sorry to say.

2 comments:

Tim Burns said...

Hi Jocele,
Thanks for your comment. Carolyn will be so excited to learn you have a blog. (I'm excited). Everything is fine here. Sylvia and Carolyn are out for a little walk and Teton is whining at the bottom the stairs to let me know that we can probably catch them if we hurry up.
Tim

P-) said...

Those socks are rocking!!! And what a darling baby!