Saturday, February 09, 2008

A tough one

Heidi tagged me last week for a meme. It's actually the first time I've gotten tagged. But this one was a doozy. It took some time to sit down and figure all this out...time is not something that I'm big on around here. At any rate...here goes

Rules:Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written.Link 1 must be about family.Link 2 must be about friends.Link 3 must be about yourself.Link 4 must be about something you love.Link 5 can be anything you choose.Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.(Readers - don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments.)

1) Family...Thankful for a healthy kid Jack being in the NICU was the absolute worst 10 days of my life...you wouldn't even know it now to look at him. Thank God for all that technology.

2) Friends...Kim. 2 years later, we still joke about out dyeing skills, or the lack thereof.

3) Myself...The announcement. I never did make that sweater

4)Something I love...Delivering babies The hours suck sometimes, but I LOVE delivering babies. Especially when the dads cry.

5) Random...Shearing the girls. Oh, the wool!

And now...who to tag?

1) Kat with a K
2) Lorette
3) Theresa
4) Margene
5) Ann

3 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for the tag, I'll get to it when we're flu free!

Heidi said...

I loved reading through all of the posts you chose, I never do those things but thought it would be fun. I had a really hard time choosing one thing per catagory....
Hopefully I will see you soon at the PM

Kate Linnea Welsh said...

Sorry it took so long, but here's mine. Thanks for the tag!