Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A real cop-out

Well, it's midnight on Tuesday. I've delivered 6 babies in 7 days (a lot for me). I've had 4 call nights in the same time frame. I need to be at the office at 7am, and I'm staying up late to finish frosting Catie's birthday cake. And I haven't posted in a couple of days. SO...courtesy of Kat with a K...


You scored as Elinor Dashwood. As Marianne's older sister, Elinor lives at the other end of the emotional spectrum. She rarely reveals her intense feelings and is more concerned with being honest and loyal than having what she deserves. Even though her intentions are pure, she sets herself up for loss by constantly placing other people before her own needs. Overall, Elinor is gentle and rational but is just as capable of radical emotions (despite her withholding them) as her sister.

>
Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com


Enough bitching and moaning from me. Pictures of the one year b-day party coming soon to a computer near you.

No comments: