Top Ten Things I Learned at OFFF:
10. I can actually walk past STR and not buy anything. Not a single skein.
9. Sometimes, willpower isn't all it's cracked up to be. Now I'm regretting walking past that STR.
8. What a ratio is on my spinning wheel.
7. That I probably won't make much use of said ratios. I just sit down and spin. And that's what works for me. And that's usually okay.
6. How to really use my drumcarder for blending.
5. I'm a sucker for African baskets.
4. How to skirt a fleece.
3. How to spin for lace. Well, sort of...I need to practice this.
2. Navajo plying and me need to get to know each other better.
1. I love love LOVE spinning raw fleece. How did I not know about this sooner?
Great weekend. Unfortunately, I was too busy in my classes to take a single picture. From here we're headed to the Oregon coast. Then another knitting retreat next weekend. I don't know about the rest of my family, but this is pretty much my dream vacation...fiber, fiber, and more fiber.