Friday, May 11, 2007

Brief updates

It's been about a month since I've posted. Sorry, but life intervenes.

I've been back to work for just over a week. Blech. It sure is hard leaving Catie and Jack every morning, but we're incredibly fortunate that G can stay home with them and be Mr. Mom. I think he probably has to do more adjusting than anyone. Work is going well, and he brings Jack every day at lunch so I can nurse him. So I still get to see the kids quite a bit.

We had a great time at the coast 3 weeks ago. We went to the Newport Aquarium, had fun on the beach, and bought some great yarn. I'll try and post some pics over the next week.

This weekend, I have this afternoon off. So we're headed to visit G's mom and stepdad in Yakima, WA. But that's not all we're doing. Check back on Sunday/Monday for the full update. Lets just say...the sheep will have some company in the pasture. Kim and Heidi know, but noone else does. Hmmm....

1 comment:

Quail Hill Knits said...

Could it be a guard llama?