Saturday, February 03, 2007

Weekend update

Well, the bathroom remodel officially started yesterday. We have no shower, so we're showering at my parents' house. But YAY!!!! I'm so excited. I'll try and get pictures on here this weekend of the "Before".

Yesterday Catie got her first haircut. She was sitting on her little booster seat at the salon. She wasn't a big fan of the cape. But I got all sad as I was watching her get her hair trimmed. She didn't even get that much cut off...just trimmed. She had shaggy bangs and a mullet-type thing going on. More proof that she's growing up. Afterward, it was incredibly apparent she is DEFINITELY not a baby anymore, and has morphed into this little girl. Somehow we went from
THIS:

TO:


It's weird. I just looked at her yesterday and saw nothing resembling a baby. But I guess we're starting all over again in a few weeks.

And now I'm off to get ready for the pre-natal massage. MMMM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a dolly that Catie is.

It was really fun seeing you Friday night - Sharyn had a good time, too. I hope you enjoy the merino/tencel roving -- I think it's gorgeous!!