Saturday, February 10, 2007

Knitting and Pregnancy Updates

Well, bed rest is still fairly yucky. The monitoring has all been good so far. BPs are up and down. My next non-stress test and ultrasound is Monday. But boy, I'm tired of daytime TV. Even HGTV and Law and Order are getting old. But the knitting is coming along nicely.

Catie's sweater came out great. I made a 24 month size. Other than being a little long, it fits her great.
And now, on the adorable model. Do you know how hard it was to get her to stand still to try and take a picture? I couldn't get a decent forward facing shot...she kept moving and/or trying to grab the camera.
My current project is the Birch shawl from Rowan. I started it last summer for The Amazing Lace, but obviously didn't get too far. Now I'm about 10 or 12 repeats done, and am quite proud of how it's turning out. Catie's block wanted to be in the picture too.

Other than that, not much else is up in my world. George is timing how long I've been on the computer...giving me dirty looks that it's time to get back on the couch or something. If this bedrest thing doesn't kill me first, it may kill him. Or maybe it'll just be me that kills him. Either way, isn't this pregnancy thing all his fault anyway???

4 comments:

Lorette said...

Just catching up on blogs; hope everything is going OK. You need a laptop, then you could be on the computer AND on the couch at the same time.

Theresa said...

Looking good. At least you're getting knitting done . . .

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie!

I called the hospital Monday & they said you'd been released. Hope it's going well. WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP, READING THIS, HMMMM? Get back to bed! Ha!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to have to bother you with this right now! :) I’m in the process of doing some massive ring maintenance for the FiberArts Bloggers ring and I am contacting you because there’s a problem you may have noticed with your code. I will go ahead and e-mail you the basic ring code now, but if you don’t get it please let me know.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions/concerns. Once you have your code up, if you want to send me a note I’d appreciate it, so I can check it out. Thanks!
Joni