I was tagged by Jess for 6 random things, so here goes:
Here's how it works:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random things about me:
1. I LOVE washing dishes by hand. Seriously, I LOVE it. To the point that sometimes I wish we didn't have a dishwasher. But George disagrees, so we still have one.
2. I am terrified of mice.
3. When I was little, I had an imaginary friend named Susabelle. Anytime anything bad happened, she was always to blame.
4. When I was in medical school in St. Louis and really homesick, the thing I missed most was the smell of sagebrush.
5. I think Diet Coke is the nectar of the gods.
6. Tonight I played CLUE for the first time in probably 20 years, and had a blast.
Next up...I'd like to tag
Have a great Monday.