Last year, I posted about what I was most thankful for. I thought I'd continue the tradition. This year, I thought I'd make a little list.
The "Top 8 of 2008"
1. A great husband. Seriously...he went on a knitting cruise with me. How cool is that?
2. The sweetest daughter in the whole wide world. It makes my heart melt when she says, "Mommy, I love you more than anything."
3. And now she's potty trained.
4. A heck of a character for a son. He is just so much fun to watch. Mischievious and in to everything, but not in a bad way.
5. That he survived the penny incident unscathed. It could have been much worse.
6. That Aylin (Gesa's daughter) has done so well.
7. That I've learned to appreciate each moment even more, because of what happened to Gesa.
8. That this man is our next president.
It's been a rough year for me in many ways. But in the grand scheme of things, I'm quite fortunate. I'm lucky to be here and to have all the blessings that I do. Have a wonderful day.